MASTER newsletter 3rd issue May 2018


The third meeting in Spain.

From 19th to 25th May  the CCE Virgen del Pasico, Torre-Pacheco, hosted the third meeting of MASTER Erasmus+ project. 22 students and 9 teachers from the partner school shared with 22 students of 2nd ESO at our school and their teachers activities, trips and many great experiences.


Last week I hosted a boy called Valtteri from Finland, he lives in a town called Rauma. He is very nice boy, and I liked hosting him because he likes videogames and sports, he told me the history of his town and we talked a lot, he enjoyed all the trips and he is a very nice guy.
At school we did a lot of activities, but in my group I was not with Valtteri, I was with two Swedish partners called Adrian and Lisa, a Finnish called Sara and Natalia and Paula from Spain. I enjoyed all the activities, specially the treasure search. All the Erasmus guys are very clever. Some activities were very difficult but working in group we completed all the activities and we found all the solutions of the problems and the exercises.
It was a very good experience to host a nice boy like Valtteri, in general I think that this project is a very good experience to learn English and specially to meet new people and learn about different countries. I recommend this experience to all the people that have the opportunity to host a student and travel to another country.
BY: Félix Luján 



I’m Valentín and I hosted a person from Greece on the week from 19th to 25th of May. My experience in this erasmus has pleased me a lot more than I expected, because one day before they came I didn't want them to come because I thought I wouldn't like it, but it has been one of my best experiences, this week I had a lot of fun because every day we were together and we did different activities, we never repeated the activities.
I liked everything we did because before they came we all got together and prepared it, and what we did we made sure that we all liked it.
The hardest thing for me was the first day because we didn't know each other and it was like we were a little embarrassed to do things, but that only happened the first day.
I did everything I told him and he was polite, I like him very much.
He couldn't do any better, because he didn't do anything wrong to me.
I liked some of the activities, but others were a bit boring, for example I liked the game and the treasure hunt and I found other activities boring like the song and others.


I am Natalia and from the 19th to the 25th I hosted a girl from Denmark. I knew her from Denmark,her name is Sofie and I was very excited.
In my opinion being a host was incredible, I learnt a lot of things and my family, too. We visited a lot of places and the most important thing was that we laughed and we enjoyed a lot the experience.
Nothing was bad only a little bit short. My guest gave me and my family a lot of presents, we tried a lot of typical food and I really enjoyed when she said that she didn't like the food. My guest was perfect, we talked a lot and we spent a great time with all the Danish Group.
The activities were very funny and I loved my team, Adrian from Sweden, Lisa from Sweden, Sara from Finland and Paula and Félix from Spain. We did the activities very well and we did one called Clue Hunters and we won, we won a treasure with chocolate coins and we shared them with everybody. We had to do some survey riddles and we did them very well. We almost did all well.
I loved the experience.

I´m Natalia and I hosted a girl from Finland. Firstly, I was so shy with my partner because I didn´t know her, but later I wasn´t shy because little by little I knew her and I understood all perfectly. I had a good experience but my family don´t speak English so it was so hard for them but I translated all to my family and then it was good. It was so good when all the Finnish people and us were together doing many activities and talking together, the best day was when Toñi, Sara (Toni’s partner), Jessica (my partner) and I were eating ice cream in our town and going shopping with them was so cool and this night we ate “churros” because our Finnish people hadn’t tasted them brfore and they loved them so much. The worst part was when my Finnish girl didn´t eat a lot of things and when all the Finnish people were talking their language it was so weird but in general I had a lot fun. I met a lot of people from different countries and I think it was the best part. We did many activities in the school all together, some activities were so boring but the rest of the activities were so fun. My favourite activity was when we stayed in Cartagena all the day and then we went to the beach. I love this Project so much and I can´t wait to go to Finland, in general thank you to all the people who were at the Project because I want to repeat it.
By Natalia Sánchez Marín
It was a good experience for me and my family because we had never had a stranger in my house. The best thing for me was that I learned to relate using only English. What was more difficult for me in this experience was getting used to being speaking in English. What my guest did to make me happy was to explain things to me about his country. What my guest could have improved would be to treat others better and take better care of things. Regarding the activities and all the rest, one of the things that I liked most was when we were in the Mediterranean, because we had fun watching and playing and I also liked it a lot when we spent the afternoon on the beach and we were all bathing together. One of the things I had never done was to be inside the mill of the Pasico. One thing I did not like very much was walking from the Town Hall to the school, because it was very hot and I did not like to wait a long time for the teachers of the Finns at the door, because we missed an entire class.

Daniel Espinosa.

Hello my name is Paula and I hosted a Greek girl. Her name is Doris Dule, she is a very polite and kind girl. This week I hve spent a very good week.
She stayed here from the 19th to 25th. I think that this week I have learnt a lot of things, and my family, too. We did some activities, the first day was very difficult because we didn´t know a lot about us, but the following days were very very funny. Practically we talked all the days, we are like a little family. It´s very difficult to be very good with people that you don´t know but if you put a bit of effort you can have a very good experience. They learnt a lot of Spanish words and we Greek words. We went to the Air Force, for her it was the first time that she was in the Army. We got in the plane, we touch the army falcon and she could see a race in the Army.
All the people of Greece are very nice but they are very crazy, like us. We have connected very well, and I really think that we are going to be friends forever.
Paula Carrillo.
I´m Juanjo and I hosted a person from Denmark from the 19th to the 25th May. The first day was a bit strange because I didn´t know many things about my partner, but in general it was a very interesting and good experience.
The best thing was our meetings with all the people that hosted someone. The most difficult thing was trying to do my extra activities and do things with my partner.
My guest was very funny and friendly and I think that he had a good experience in Spain, what made me happy, also my guest was very polite and he liked all the food so I think that he couldn’t do anything better.
Maybe the activities that we did in the school were a little bit boring, the best was the clue hunter that we did on Wednesday. It was a good idea to do a trip to Cartagena and to the beach, but the weather not was the best to go to the beach.
The best thing that we did was all the time that I spent with him, he was a very good partner, I didn´t like Monday because the trip around our town was boring. Maybe I would change the activities that we did in the morning.

In May a girl from Greece come for one week to my house. On 19 of May they came to Spain and on 25 of May the went to their country. Her name is Emmanuela and she is 14 years old. She is very friendly and she likes parties very much like me.
My parents and I we were very scared about the host but went she came to my house we saw that it is great and Emmanuela was a very good person.
I think she had a very good time in Spain, because she was always  laughing and talking with me. All the nights we played uno and I all the time lost but I didn’t mind because I had a good time with Emmanuela.
The most difficult think was when she cried because she missed her family, in that moment I didn’t know what do but my family helped me to make Emmanuela happy.
All the days we did something new like: going to play bowling and the country who lost paid the dinner, also we went to Sofia’s house, to the swimming pool.
The activites of the first day at school were very boring but I liked my group with different people of different countries. The second day was better because it was not very boring, the best activity was the treausure hunt we didn’t win but I had a very good time.
I want to repeat this week. And I can’t wait to go to Greece.
Reyes Martínez.

I’m Mª Victoria and I hosted a Danish girl. Her name is Emma Kusk, she is a very sweet and happy girl. This week with her I had a very good time. She stayed here from 19th to 25th of May.
When Emma stayed in my house, we were very nervous because we didn’t know anything of this experience but when she stayed in my house one day we were talking a lot. My parents and I know new Danish words and Emma Spanish words. When my parents learnt a little of English and they talked with her all the days.
We did a lot of activities here with all her friends, for example we went to see the factory of “Caramelos Cerdán” and they knew that some of the candies made here go to Denmark.
The activities in the school were very interesting, but we liked a lot because all of us worked a lot all together. The activity that I liked the most was the treasure hunt, I think we participed all the people a lot, we didn’t finish the first but we did it!
My group of the activities in the school are: Reyes, Sofía, Kyriakos, Emilie, Emma, Emmanouela and me María.
In my opinion I’ll never forget this experience, because we know a lot of things and I’ve lived with a very good girl for one week.

I am Nerea, and I had a Swedish girl in my house. This experience has been very good and exciting. Eventhough I felt a bit strange because I had never had someone in my house living with me that is not my family. For me thebest were those moments when we all got together and we spoke English with everyone and we laughed. The hardest thing was to know that we did not talk much the first five minutes, but when we had been ten minutes together we were singing in my car. What she did was talk with me all the time and dance with me because every afternoon we sang and the first afternoon she was there we started to play the voice. That when we were all just talking to her friend, and not with us. The activities some have been cool, but some were boring but they have helped me to make friends.


It was a great experience that I would never forget in my life. It was a little difficult for me and for my family because it was strange to have a person that we didn’t know all most anything sleeping and living in my house. In my house there was a Finnish boy, called Roni, he is a very nice person and a  very comprensive boy because he didn’t complaint about anything and he thanked  us for all we did.
In this week there were lots of good moments, like when we went to Los Karts of San Javier, we were all the Finnish team and the people that had a Finnish person in their house. It was a very funny moment because it was very emotive and very funny.
We were in a lots of places of Murcia and other places, like Cartagena, Los Narejos and more places with the school and with my friends. We did too lots of activities in school, like a treasure hunt that was very exciting and difficult, and we did other special activities for the metaconigtion.
The think that made me happy is that he had a very good experience and all his family liked all the presents and photos that he gave them. I think I could be a better host in some moments, like talking a little bit more with him and give him a little more of information about my country.
I think the activities that we did here in the school were very difficult but very interesting, too. I learned a lot with that type of activities, because you learn playing. And I think the school trip was the best thing of all the Erasmus+ activities, because it was so funny and we could swim all together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EBOOK FINAL PRODUCT OF THE PROJECT